- August 20, 2014
Public consultation on a Polish-Lithuanian programme will be held
Public consultation on a draft of the INTERREG Lithuania-Poland Cooperation Programme 2014-2020 started this year on 30th July and will continue to 2nd September.
The Lithuanian Ministry of the Interior which is the managing authority of the cooperation programme invite to take part in the discussions about guidelines of the prospective programme.
Below you can find and read the draft programme document.
In Lithuania the public consultation will be held on 28th August between 9 am and 11 am in the Ministry of the Interior, 2 Šventaragio street, Vilnius, room 411. People who are going to come for consultation are asked to write beforehand to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
For more information please call: (85) 271 8966.
The programme budget is 51,5 million Euros from the European Regional Development Fund.
Scope of assistance:
– Preservation, protection, promotion and development of natural and cultural heritage
– Promotion of social inclusion, eradication of poverty and discrimination
– High-quality sustainable employment and promoting worker mobility
– Local and regional authorities and their representative associations
– Chambers of commerce, business support organizations and development agencies
– Non-governmental organizations
– Higher education institutions, schools, research and development institutions, cultural institutions
The programme area:
– In Poland: the Suwałki subregion, the Białystok subregion and the Ełk subregion
– In Lithuania: the Alytus County, the Marijampolė County, the Tauragė County, the Kaunas County, the Vilnius County (without the city of Vilnius).
Translated by Maciej Jóźwiak within the framework of a traineeship programme of the European Foundation of Human Rights, www.efhr.eu.